ABOUT EON DENTAL
Eon Dental is a high-impact medical devices & tech company growing at neck breaking speed. We are a team of over 200 colleagues dedicated to making Eon Dental a leading global player in the clear aligner and dental services industry.
Eon Dental aims to deliver value to dentists and orthodontists worldwide by offering a superior quality product, dynamic pricing, treatment schemes as well as after-sales service and assistance.
Software and innovation are involved in all aspects of our product lifecycle; beginning from an engaging experience on the frontend applications that serves customers and dentists to robust backend solutions for process management and automation.
Our excitement about the vision and mission of the company has enabled us to foster a great culture and an exciting work environment that is based on building synergies and our team’s exceptional talent to make our customers’ experience outstanding.
This role is based on out Jordan and reports to the Director of Sales and will be responsible for handling parts of an existing portfolio of clients and will work towards growing the portfolio. This role will also be responsible for selling Eon Aligner products in the Eastern Province- KSA.
What You'll Do
- Generate sales prospects and convert leads into paying customers.
- To have full ownership of clients’ accounts and relationships
- Handle the sales for the Dentist Direct division under the Eon Aligner brand
- Establish account relationships with current doctors and actively grow the business by adding new customers to the portfolio.
- Conduct market assessment and research to define opportunities for growth including account profiling and customer segmentation and targeting Identify and assess the potential of new customers and accounts Support the business and clinical development journey of customers.
- Achieve sales objectives and targets with a growth and results-oriented mindset Collaborate cross-functionally with key functions internally and across multiple stakeholders in clinics
What To Bring
- Expert in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and experience using computer-aided sales systems.
- Education/Experience Bachelor of Dentistry, Bachelor of Science degree or above.
- At least 3 years of proven sales record Ideally, with an industry background in the human sciences/medical device.
- Dental experience and knowledge of Saudi market is preferred
- Valid driving license.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Be a true team player, and participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Naturally strives for the best performance and has the willingness and motivation to learn.
- Highly organized - with effective time management skills, ability to prioritize, advanced quarter activity planning, focus and determination to achieve targets and account plans.
- Excellent selling skills, demonstrating a challenger and consultative selling approach.
- Action-oriented – takes the initiative and is proactive.
- Strong interpersonal, listening, and persuasive communication and presentation skills, to give the best advice to customers.
- Ability to lead and collaborate with cross functional groups internally and externally.
What We Offer
- Great culture and growth opportunity
- The chance to personally impact Eon’s customer experience
- Push your boundaries working with highly motivated and cross-functional teams
Then apply for this position by clicking on the apply button. All applicants must send an updated CV in English.