Who are we?
Eon Dental is a high-impact medical devices & tech company growing at neck breaking speed. We are a team of over 200 colleagues dedicated to making Eon Dental a leading global player in the clear aligner and dental services industry.
Eon Dental aims to deliver value to dentists and orthodontists worldwide by offering a superior quality product, dynamic pricing, treatment schemes as well as after-sales service and assistance.
Software and innovation are involved in all aspects of our product lifecycle; beginning from an engaging experience on the frontend applications that serves customers and dentists to robust backend solutions for process management and automation.
Our excitement about the vision and mission of the company has enabled us to foster a great culture and an exciting work environment that is based on building synergies and our team’s exceptional talent to make our customers’ experience outstanding
The AP Accountant role is based on out Jordan and reports to the Senior Accountant and is responsible for maintaining and compiling financial reports and statements in compliance with government regulations, accounting standards, and business requirements. This role will also assist in updating, analyzing, and verifying several financial statements and accounts.
What You'll Do
1. Review and record bills (Expenses / Inventory) from vendors.
2. Prepare payments according to company policy and payment terms.
3. Ensure supplier statement of accounts is reconciled on the system.
4. Identify payment priorities and ensure payment deadlines are met.
5. Analyze expenditure trends and opportunities for cost savings.
6. Maintain and file all documents related to purchases including contracts, POs, invoices and material receiving.
7. Ensure that all invoices are in accordance to tax and regulatory standards.
8. inventory transactions - out/in - warehouse transferring.
9. Conduct Monthly Reports for Inventory ex. (Ending inventory, physical count, Consumptions, etc)
10. Handle the intercompany transactions and monthly reconciliation.
11. Continuously follow up with Vendors and SC team to solve pending cases.
12. Other related tasks assigned to him by the Senior Accountant.
What To Bring
- Bachelor of Accounting with 1-2 years of experience in accounting.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure while maintaining attention to detail and quality.
- Good communication skills (written/oral).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proactive attitude.
What We Offer
- Great culture and growth opportunity
- The chance to personally impact Eon’s customer experience
- Push your boundaries working with highly motivated and cross-functional teams
Then apply for this position by clicking on the apply button. All applicants must send an updated CV in English.