Who are we?
Eon Dental is a high-impact medical devices & tech company growing at neck breaking speed. We are a team of over 200 colleagues dedicated to making Eon Dental a leading global player in the clear aligner and dental services industry.
Eon Dental aims to deliver value to dentists and orthodontists worldwide by offering a superior quality product, dynamic pricing, treatment schemes as well as after-sales service and assistance.
Software and innovation are involved in all aspects of our product lifecycle; beginning from an engaging experience on the frontend applications that serves customers and dentists to robust backend solutions for process management and automation.
Our excitement about the vision and mission of the company has enabled us to foster a great culture and an exciting work environment that is based on building synergies and our team’s exceptional talent to make our customers’ experience outstanding.
The AR Accountant role is based on out Jordan and reports to the Senior Accountant and will be responsible for ensuring all incoming payments are received and processed. This role requires individuals to keep a precise record of all incoming payments and to make contact with clients to ensure outstanding invoices are paid. Workers in this role ensure that all receipts are tracked and regularly check for any discrepancies in payments received.
What You'll Do
- Prepare and send invoices to clients.
- Maintain precise records of all incoming payments.
- Contact clients as needed to ensure payment of outstanding invoices.
- Performing account reconciliations.
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records.
- Proactively engaging in continuous improvement initiatives for the AR process.
- Other related tasks were assigned to him by the Senior Accountant.
What To Bring
- 2 years of experience managing accounts receivables
- Preferred to be working in a similar industry ex: manufacturing, retail, etc.
- Experience in using accounting systems preferably: SAGE
- Experience in MSOffice 365 and preferably with experience in Google suite
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written/oral), and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What We Offer
- Great culture and growth opportunity
- The chance to personally impact Eon’s customer experience
- Push your boundaries working with highly motivated and cross-functional teams
Then apply for this position by clicking on the apply button. All applicants must send an updated CV in English.