Who are we?
Eon Dental is a high-impact medical tech company growing at neck breaking speed. We are a team of ~300 colleagues, dedicated to making Eon Dental a leading global player in the clear aligner and dental services industry.
Eon Dental aims to deliver value to dentists and orthodontists worldwide by offering a superior quality product, dynamic pricing, and treatment schemes, as well as after-sales service and assistance.
Software and technological innovations are involved in all aspects of our product lifecycle; beginning from an engaging experience on our frontend applications that serve customers and dentists, to robust backend solutions used for process management and factory automation. We are also proud to have key strategic partnerships with international dental CAD/CAM and 3D printing companies.
We have an exciting work environment, and we are proud of the exceptional ability of our team members who help make each and every customer interaction outstanding. Everyone at Eon is excited about their roles and the vision the company has, which has enabled us to foster a culture of collaborative synergy.
The AP Accountant role is based in Jordan and reports to the Senior Accountant. He/she will be responsible for performing a variety of accounts payable functions by the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) ensuring timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers. The position maintains accurate records and control reports as well as performing account reconciliations as assigned by Senior Accountant.
What You'll Do
- Review and process Accounts Payable (AP) transactions promptly.
- Maintain accurate AP master data.
- Liaise with suppliers to acquire invoices and statements of accounts, and provide necessary payment details.
- Conduct reconciliation of AP balances and promptly address any discrepancies.
- Ensure compliance with company policies for all purchases and payments.
- Timely preparation and dissemination of payment vouchers to relevant parties for approval.
- Initiate payments upon receipt of approvals.
- Generate and analyze monthly purchases reports.
- Produce weekly AP Aging reports.
- Support monthly closing activities, annual external audits, and tax filings.
- Undertake additional tasks as delegated by the Senior Accountant.
What To Bring
- Bachelor Degree of Accounting in English.
- Possess a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in Accounts Payable Accounting.
- Possesses adequate skills in working on accounting softwares and Microsoft Excel.
- Good understanding of processing AP transactions within inventory-driven environments.
- Possesses strong conversational English proficiency.
- Proficient in fostering positive relationships through effective communication and collaborative teamwork.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What We Offer
- Competitive market salary
- The chance to personally impact a successful & rapidly growing startup, and have a direct impact on our customers.
- Work in small, highly motivated, cross-functional teams that pushes boundaries.
- Company events and after-work events.
Then apply for this position by clicking on the apply button. All applicants must send an updated CV in English.