Who are we?
Eon Dental is a high-impact medical devices & tech company growing at neck breaking speed. We are a team of over 200 colleagues dedicated to making Eon Dental a leading global player in the clear aligner and dental services industry.
Eon Dental aims to deliver value to dentists and orthodontists worldwide by offering a superior quality product, dynamic pricing, treatment schemes as well as after-sales service and assistance.
Software and innovation are involved in all aspects of our product lifecycle; beginning from an engaging experience on the frontend applications that serves customers and dentists to robust backend solutions for process management and automation.
Our excitement about the vision and mission of the company has enabled us to foster a great culture and an exciting work environment that is based on building synergies and our team’s exceptional talent to make our customers’ experience outstanding.
The Dental Support Executive role is based in Jordan and will be reporting to the Digital Treatment Design Manager, the Dental Support Executive will be responsible for utilizing digital treatment design expertise and 3D software applications to deliver personalized treatment setups, focusing on the individual needs and preferences of patients. By leveraging advanced techniques and adhering to quality and EON standards, in order to contribute to the overall success of the organization and enhance patient satisfaction.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with other teams to obtain physical and digital impressions, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of their unique requirements.
- Skillfully handle the cleaning and pouring of physical impressions, maintaining accuracy and precision throughout the process.
- Utilize scanning technology to generate accurate digital casts for further treatment planning.
- Evaluate impressions for quality and calibration, approving or rejecting them based on established criteria.
- Coordinate with the design team by providing necessary information and signing off on scans to ensure seamless workflow.
- Thoroughly document all relevant information during each step of the treatment process.
- Adhere to the company's quality standards, safety procedures, and guidelines in compliance with the company’s regulations.
- Identify and report any workplace hazards or issues to the reporting manager promptly.
- Complete assigned tasks from the line manager in a timely and efficient manner.
What To Bring
- A minimum of 1 years of relevant experience.
- Basic command of English.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in a dental or health related field is preferred.
- Flexibility with working on multiple shifts and schedules as per the business requirements.
- Flexibility and willingness to work beyond the standard working hours (Paid Overtime).
What We Offer
- Great culture and growth opportunity
- The chance to personally impact Eon’s customer experience
- Push your boundaries working with highly motivated and cross-functional teams
Then apply for this position by clicking on the apply button. All applicants must send an updated CV in English.