Who are we?
Eon Dental is a high-impact medical devices & tech company growing at neck breaking speed. We are a team of over 200 colleagues dedicated to making Eon Dental a leading global player in the clear aligner and dental services industry.
Eon Dental aims to deliver value to dentists and orthodontists worldwide by offering a superior quality product, dynamic pricing, treatment schemes as well as after-sales service and assistance.
Software and innovation are involved in all aspects of our product lifecycle; beginning from an engaging experience on the frontend applications that serves customers and dentists to robust backend solutions for process management and automation.
Our excitement about the vision and mission of the company has enabled us to foster a great culture and an exciting work environment that is based on building synergies and our team’s exceptional talent to make our customers’ experience outstanding.
The Digital Treatment Designer role is based in Jordan and reports to the Digital Treatment Design Manager and will be responsible for generating top-of-the-line treatment setups using 3D software applications guided by eon procedures, playing one of the most vital roles in the organization and the treatment planning success.
What You'll Do
- Generating treatment setups using the newest of technologies working on a 3D Software guided by eon Dental protocols.
- Create top-of-the-line virtual treatment setups following the instructions of our dentists.
- Reading, interpreting and designing orthodontic treatment setups following Eon protocols and dentist’s instructions.
- Generating high-quality treatment setups for severe, moderate, and mild cases.
- Generating the treatment setups within the time limits decided by your line manager.
- Making the adjustments required by the clinical team to the treatment setups within the time limits decided by your line manager.
- Working closely with multiple departments to continuously improve operations and enhance results.
- Adhering to the quality standards and safety procedures and guidelines as communicated per the company guidelines and local regulations.
- Performing other job-related tasks as assigned by the line manager.
What To Bring
- 0-3 years of relevant experience.
- Basic command of English.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in a dental field.
- Flexibility with working on multiple shifts and schedules as per the business requirements.
- Flexibility and willingness to work beyond the standard working hours (Paid Overtime).
- Experience in digital treatment designing CAD softwares (ExoCAD, 3Shape, etc..) is a plus.
What We Offer
- Great culture and growth opportunity
- The chance to personally impact Eon’s customer experience
- Push your boundaries working with highly motivated and cross-functional teams
Then apply for this position by clicking on the apply button. All applicants must send an updated CV in English.