Who are we?
Eon Dental is a high-impact medical devices & tech company growing at neck breaking speed. We are a team of over 200 colleagues dedicated to making Eon Dental a leading global player in the clear aligner and dental services industry.
Eon Dental aims to deliver value to dentists and orthodontists worldwide by offering a superior quality product, dynamic pricing, treatment schemes as well as after-sales service and assistance.
Software and innovation are involved in all aspects of our product lifecycle; beginning from an engaging experience on the frontend applications that serves customers and dentists to robust backend solutions for process management and automation.
Our excitement about the vision and mission of the company has enabled us to foster a great culture and an exciting work environment that is based on building synergies and our team’s exceptional talent to make our customers’ experience outstanding.
The Dental Technician role is based in our factory at Amman, Jordan and reports to Production Team Leader and will be responsible for collaboratively working with the team to manually process casts and aligners and ensuring a top-notch quality finishing.
What You'll Do
- Index and polish casts and aligners as per customers requirements
- Set up manufacturing equipment.
- Oversee training of new or Junior Machine Operators.
- Use machine equipment to complete tasks.
- Perform routine inspections of manufacturing equipment.
- Evaluate the efficiency of each unit regularly, identifying improvements as needed.
- Adhere to the quality standards and safety procedures as per the company guidelines and local regulations.
- Report any hazards and work-related issues to the reporting manager.
What To Bring
- 0-1 years of relevant experience.
- Basic command of English.
- Diploma in a dental field.
- Flexibility with working on multiple shifts and schedules as per the business requirements.
- Flexibility and willingness to work beyond the standard working hours (Paid Overtime).
What We Offer
- Great culture and growth opportunity
- The chance to personally impact Eon’s customer experience
- Push your boundaries working with highly motivated and cross-functional teams
Then apply for this position by clicking on the apply button. All applicants must send an updated CV in English.