Who are we?
Eon Dental is a high-impact medical devices & tech company growing at neck breaking speed. We are a team of over 200 colleagues dedicated to making Eon Dental a leading global player in the clear aligner and dental services industry.
Eon Dental aims to deliver value to dentists and orthodontists worldwide by offering a superior quality product, dynamic pricing, treatment schemes as well as after-sales service and assistance.
Software and innovation are involved in all aspects of our product lifecycle; beginning from an engaging experience on the frontend applications that serves customers and dentists to robust backend solutions for process management and automation.
Our excitement about the vision and mission of the company has enabled us to foster a great culture and an exciting work environment that is based on building synergies and our team’s exceptional talent to make our customers’ experience outstanding.
A Maintenance Engineer role is based in Jordan and reports to the Assistance Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of industrial equipment and plant infrastructures, provides technical support and guidance to facilities including operations / maintenance for mechanical and utility systems such as compressed air system, HVAC, AHU, Wash units. Maintenance engineers perform routine equipment maintenance, troubleshoot issues, and make on-site repairs when needed.
What You'll Do
- Inspect equipment and conduct routine maintenance.
- Service and replace old or faulty equipment.
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions.
- Remove old equipment and installing new machines.
- Provide technical support and training on new equipment.
- Repair and troubleshoot problems with A/C units and plumbing (shower, sink, water lines, Wash units in the factory).
- Manage and maintain critical facility support equipment preventative maintenance schedules, remedial maintenance service and review of maintenance and service records.
- Maintain all lighting for the entire factory as well as the Ducts, HVAC equipment & all other electrical applications.
- Coordinate with the external contractors to carry out any required scheduled or corrective maintenance.
- Coordinate and work with the MES team to Troubleshoot the soft issue on the machines.
- Monitor the progress of the O&M activities and ensure they are implemented as per the specifications, plans, time schedules and quality standards.
- Adhere to the quality standards and safety procedures as per the company guidelines and local regulations.
- Report any hazards and work-related issues to the reporting manager in a timely manner.
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by the line manager.
What To Bring
- A minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics/Electromechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in electromechanical maintenance of machines.
- Experience in handling calibration and inspection equipment.
- Experience in handling and maintaining hand and power tools.
- Very good English communication.
- Flexible with shifts and off days rotation
- Experience/Knowledge in programming languages is a plus.
- Experience in PLC systems and machine control panels preferred.
What We Offer
- Great culture and growth opportunity
- The chance to personally impact Eon’s customer experience
- Push your boundaries working with highly motivated and cross-functional teams
Then apply for this position by clicking on the apply button. All applicants must send an updated CV in English.